Kids Craft: Learn To Paint With Glitter!
Turn every day, ordinary, hum drum painting into a shimmery landscape of wonder! Your kids will love their gorgeous glitter paintings, and you’ll love how easy it is to keep them entertained for hours! Just make sure to set up newspaper in the craft room to catch all of the glitter. This craft is simple and easy to put together, and if you use a frame like we did, you won’t have to worry about glitter falling off. Go ahead and check out the video below and get inspired to create a masterpiece!
Want more amazing kids crafts? Check out these DIY crayons!
– Assorted glitter
– Assorted paint
1. Measure frame, cut paper accordingly.
2. Draw on favorite scene and paint.
3. Once dry, select areas to highlight with glitter. Outline in glue.
4. Sprinkle on glitter, one color at a time, and shake off the excess.
6. Once all the glue has dried, place back into frame, trimming down to size if necessary.